All types

Mt Wilga Private Hospital at 66 Rosamond Street in Hornsby, NSW

On this page you will find the most complete information about Mt Wilga Private Hospital in Hornsby: Contacts, guest reviews, directions and other information.

Address:

66 Rosamond Street,
Hornsby, NSW
2077
Get directions

Phone: +61 2 9847 5000

Site: mtwilgaprivate.com.au

Types: Hospital

Reviews

  • I stayed at Mt Wilga from September 15 to 21, 2015. During the stay I had a lovely spacious double room to myself with windows looking out across pleasant gardens. I had my own very spacious ensuite bathroom with everything well set up for a person with a disability. 90% of the nursing staff were fantastic and the other 10% responded very well to my complaints in order to make me happy. The physiotherapy and occupational therapy were similarly very good. It is a shame that I could not say the same for the archaic communication available. Trying to get mobile phone reception was terrible requiring me to go outside into the car park to send text messages. To make things worse Internet provision costs $10 per 72 hours or $2 for 20 minutes using a computer in the patient common room. Internet should be free considering the woeful mobile phone reception especially since you are charged $25 for incidentals during your stay. You do get a free newspaper each day and a phone in your room for making free calls to local landline numbers. Unfortunately, our population now uses mobile phone numbers more often than the old landline numbers. In summary a terrific place if you don't mind paying $10 every 3 days for Internet so that you can use that for messaging and calls via WhatSap, Skype or similar.
    Aussi Vazza
    December 10, 2017
How would you rate this?

Photo gallery of Mt Wilga Private Hospital